Corporate ride with Squire Patton Boggs - an international commercial law firm that offers a range of business, commercial and corporate services from offices throughout the World.
TIMINGS FOR THE DAY
- 08:30AM - Registration & Breakfast
The Devonshire Arms Hotel & Spa, Bolton Abbey, Skipton, North Yorkshire, BD23 6AJ
(Please register with the Squire Patton Boggs team in The Cavendish Room or outside in the gardens if the weather is fine)
- 10:00AM - Safety Briefing
- 10:15 AM - Long route riders set off
- 10:30 AM - Short route riders set off
- FEED STATION
Buckden Village Institute - BD23 5JA
- 15:30 PM (approx) - BBQ
At the HQ - The Devonshire Arms. The bar will of course be open too!
Please let Haute Rouleurs aware of any dietary requirements if you have not already done so.
GETTING TO THE DEVONSHIRE ARMS
The Devonshire Arms Hotel & Spa, Bolton Abbey, Skipton, North Yorkshire, BD23 6AJ.
- Plenty of parking is available on site, and we will have a key storage facility if you do not wish to carry your car keys on the ride.
- If you prefer to travel by train, the venue is approximately a 30 minute cycle from Ilkley Train Station. Please check with your rail provider regarding their cycle policies.
- Your "pride and joy" can be left in the bike racks provided by Haute Rouleurs on arrival. The area will be clearly signposted and fully supervised whilst you register and enjoy breakfast.
The aim is to enhance networking opportunities on the ride by staying together in groups. For the competitive riders, there will be a number of challenges during the ride. More details can be found here.
Lingas asdasd asjndansdas dasd ajlksdbgaksdj gamns dgjkasb dgkajbsndg.kja
ON THE ROAD
In the event of a serious mechanical issue, the Haute Rouleurs team will be on call. They can’t be everywhere so do bring your own multi-tool, spare inner tube, tyre levers, pump etc. for any minor issues or punctures.
- Two water bottles
- Pump/CO2 canister
- Helmet (mandatory, for insurance purposes)
- Spare inner tube
- Multi-tool, tyre levers
- Sunscreen and sunglasses (you never know!)
- Your bike of course…
CONTACT NUMBERS FOR THE DAY
T+44 161 830 5175
M +44 786 498 2097
T+44 207 655 1381
M +44 7921 600 351
Use #SPBSportive hashtag throughout the day!