Corporate ride with Squire Patton Boggs - an international commercial law firm that offers a range of business, commercial and corporate services from offices throughout the World.
TIMINGS FOR THE DAY
- 09.00 AM - Registration & Breakfast
Tytherington Club, 90 Dorchester Way, Macclesfield SK10 2JP
- 10.00 AM - Safety Briefing
- 10:15 AM - Long route riders set off
- 10:25 AM - Medium route riders set off
- 10.35 AM - Short route riders set off
- FEED STATION
Siddington Village Hall - SK11 9JR
- 15:30 PM (approx) - BBQ + Q&A
At the HQ - The Tytherington Club. The bar will of course be open too! Please let Haute Rouleurs aware of any dietary requirements if you have not already done so.
GETTING TO TYTHERINGTON CLUB
- Address: Tytherington Club, 90 Dorchester Way, Macclesfield SK10 2JP
- Plenty of parking is available on site, and we will have a key storage facility if you do not wish to carry your car keys on the ride.
- If you prefer to travel by train, the venue is approximately a 10-15 minute cycle from Prestbury Train Station. Please check with your rail provider regarding their cycle policies.
- Your "pride and joy" can be left in the bike racks provided by Haute Rouleurs on arrival. The area will be clearly signposted and fully supervised whilst you register and enjoy breakfast.
The aim is to enhance networking opportunities on the ride by staying together in groups. For the competitive riders, there will be a number of challenges during the ride which will be explained on the day.
ON THE ROAD
In the event of a serious mechanical issue, the Haute Rouleurs team will be on call. They can’t be everywhere so do bring your own multi-tool, spare inner tube, tyre levers, pump etc. for any minor issues or punctures.
- Two water bottles
- Pump/CO2 canister
- Helmet (mandatory, for insurance purposes)
- Spare inner tube
- Multi-tool, tyre levers
- Sunscreen and sunglasses (you never know!)
- Your bike of course…
CONTACT NUMBERS FOR THE DAY
Squire Patton Boggs Team
T+44 161 830 5175
M +44 786 498 2097
T+44 207 655 1381
M +44 7921 600 351TWEETERS
Use #SPBSportive hashtag throughout the day!